GRANTS and INCENTIVES
Want to Save Money? House Smart Home Improvements is keeping you on top of the rebates and incentives available to you, to help you save money on home upgrades for energy efficiency.
Right now, BC Hydro is offering a rebate of $800 on select ductless air-source heat pumps, and House Smart Home Improvements is your licensed contractor for a professional installation of a new heat pump in your home.
- Eligible upgrades must be installed between April 22, 2014 and March 31, 2016
- Post-upgrade home energy audit must be completed by March 31, 2016
- Applications must be received by April 30, 2016
Upgrading your home’s insulation can be the most cost-effective, energy-efficient change you can make. Upgraded insulation not only improves your home’s overall efficiency but it will also make your home more comfortable by keeping warm air out in the summer and cold air out in the winter.
Rebates available on insulation upgrades include:
- Up to $1,200 for exterior wall insulation
- Up to $1,000 for basement and crawlspace insulation
- Up to $600 for attic (flat or cathedral ceiling) insulation
- Up to $450 for other (exposed floor, joist header) insulation
In Addition, You May Also Qualify for an Extra $750 When Making three or more upgrades to your home.
House Smart Home Improvements can show you how to apply for your $800 heat pump rebate, your insulation rebates, and/or show you how you can qualify for your $750 upgrades rebate, during your free in-home visit from one of our friendly qualified professionals.Call Today: 604-585-2020
• House Smart Home Improvements is your Smart choice for newly installed replacement windows for your home. Right now for a limited time we are offering a $100 dollar cash back offer on newly installed house windows!
Call 604-585-2020 for more information or to book your free Home Energy Assessment.
• Ask Us About Our Financing - $50 to $150 Per Month when you call For a Free Home Estimate 604-585-2020 (24-Hour)
Let the Knowledgeble Advisors from House Smart Home Improvements help you benefit from all of the latest government grants that are available during your Free In-Home Estimate.
* HOUSE SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS SPECIALIZES IN:
• Replacement windows and doors • furnace upgrades • heat pumps •
programmable thermostats • air conditioning • hot water tank
• tankless hot water tanks • attic insulation • crawl space and wall insulation
• draft proofing • ventilation and bathroom fans.
Areas of Service Include:
Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, Coquitlam, Delta, Richmond, Ladner, Tswassen, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, New Westminster, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Burnaby, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Aldergrove, and more in Vancouver's Lower Mainland areas.